Re: please answer this query

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 08:49:47PM +0530, Prateek Lokur wrote:
> 1. Please give me the architecture diagram of netBSD OS(OS
> schematic diagram).

The internals are documented here:

http://www.netbsd.org/docs/internals/en/

> 2. Brief on the performance on the NetBSD OS.

I'm sorry but that is a very vague question.

> 3. Monolithic kernels are not portable.

I'm afraid that the existence of a lot of ports of NetBSD, FreeBSD and
Linux proves you wrong.

> But NetBSD is portable. What is the reason behind the portability feature?

It is designed to be portable. Architecture specific and platfrom
independend code are separated reasonably well.

Please read this article about porting NetBSD to a new platform.
It might help you to understand the principles:

http://www.netbsd.org/docs/kernel/porting_netbsd_arm_soc.html

        Kind regards