NetBSD bootable installation on USB stick [working script]

Hi everyone,

since I did not found this yet on the list I just shortly want to report
how I got NetBSD working on my old Asus M2N notebook.

For a working USB stick with NetBSD go to this site and follow the
instructions:

http://pbraun.nethence.com/unix/sysutils_bsd/netbsd_usb.html

Attached to this message is the version of the script I used for myself.

With many greetings,

Adrian Immanuel KIESS

--
With greetings from Leipzig, Germany.