Re: netbsd-6.1: squid from pkgsrc-2013-Q2 uses too much CPU time

Dear,

if I recall right tracing the application would be the work of the
developer who is responsible for the port. That is exactly why I
question at this place! It's impossible for me to step this deep in
every application I stumble across.

I thank you for your suggestions but testing the DNS time is nonsense
because my DNS server runs on another boxen and the IPNAT configuration
on this NetBSD boxen works very fine because without the squid proxy I
can connect very much faster to the outer world.

Adrian Immanuel KIESS