Re: panic: wapbl_register_deallocation: out of resources

On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 9:19 AM, Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost> wrote:

I've seen similar panic in the past, I guess the issue was not completely
fixed. Please send-pr so hopefully someone familiar with WAPBL will notice
it and propose a fix ...

For what it's worth, I mounted the filesystem without -o log and deleted the directory with no issue, then rebooted and it mounted with logging again and things work fine.

I will open a pr with what I have and the workaround I did when I get a chance.

Andy