Re: Problem with Libreoffice and octave in NetBSD 6.1.1

"javaldx: Could not find a Java Runtime Environment!"

This would suggest that you need to install Java.

Phil

On Sep 4, 2013 11:12 AM, "Edgar Rodolfo V. A." <rodolfobsd%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
2013/9/3, Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost>:
> On Tue, Sep 03, 2013 at 11:14:16AM +0000, Edgar Rodolfo V. A. wrote:
>> Hi guys I have a macine at home with NetBSD 6.1.1 (full desktop :)),
>> but I can not to use libreoffice, Octave does not exit in repo, there
>> is not Octave in this release? :(, how can I use octave?
>>
>> Libreoffice:
>>
>> server01# pkgin list | grep libreoffice
>> libreoffice4-bin-4.0.2 Integrated office productivity suite (binary pkg)
>>
>> server01$ libreoffice4
>> libreoffice4: not found
>
> The binary may not be called libreoffice4. try "soffice".

Thanks for the reply, I put on the terminal:

$ soffice
javaPathHelper: not found
javaldx: Could not find a Java Runtime Environment!
Warning: failed to read path from javaldx
GConf warning: failure listing pairs in `/desktop/gnome/interface':
Configuration server couldn't be contacted: D-BUS error: Method
"GetDefaultDatabase" with signature "" on interface
"org.gnome.GConf.Server" doesn't exist
GConf warning: failure listing pairs in `/system/proxy': Configuration
server couldn't be contacted: D-BUS error: Method "GetDefaultDatabase"
with signature "" on interface "org.gnome.GConf.Server" doesn't exist
GConf warning: failure listing pairs in `/system/http_proxy/host':
Configuration server couldn't be contacted: D-BUS error: Method
"GetDefaultDatabase" with signature "" on interface
"org.gnome.GConf.Server" doesn't exist
GConf warning: failure listing pairs in
`/desktop/gnome/url-handlers/mailto': Configuration server couldn't be
contacted: D-BUS error: Method "GetDefaultDatabase" with signature ""
on interface "org.gnome.GConf.Server" doesn't exist
GConf warning: failure listing pairs in `/apps/openoffice':
Configuration server couldn't be contacted: D-BUS error: Method
"GetDefaultDatabase" with signature "" on interface
"org.gnome.GConf.Server" doesn't exist
GConf warning: failure listing pairs in `/desktop/gnome/lockdown':
Configuration server couldn't be contacted: D-BUS error: Method
"GetDefaultDatabase" with signature "" on interface
"org.gnome.GConf.Server" doesn't exist
GConf warning: failure listing pairs in `/apps/openoffice/lockdown':
Configuration server couldn't be contacted: D-BUS error: Method
"GetDefaultDatabase" with signature "" on interface
"org.gnome.GConf.Server" doesn't exist

How can  I fix that?

I can use libreoffice