Re: Installation on a LVM partition

I'd installed, to be more precise:
1. Extracted all sets that I want in root.
2. Configured, /etc/fstab and /etc/rc.conf (missing something ?)
2. Pointed GRUB2 of Arch Linux to load NetBSD kernel.

after this kernel is loaded correctly, but theres a problem in mount
root device, tried --root=/dev/Vol0/netbsd and --root=Vol0/netbsd and no
success.
I think that the problem is because the LVM module (dm ?) isn't loaded
earlier root mount.
On linux it can be done adding module to initrd/initramfs on FreeBSD can
be done recompiling kernel.
So I think for boot correctly a I've to recompile NetBSD kernel with LVM
module, if I'm correct, is possible compile NetBSD kernel from linux or
from FreeBSD ?
obviously if have other way of LVM module be loaded earlier root mount
instead of recompile kernel will be great!