Re: Frustrating network latency issue on NetBSD 6.1

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 02:03:43PM -0400, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
> > BTW I have not installed etc set for a long time (I think since 5.0). When
> > I upgrade I install sets other than etc only.
> >
> > Could this cause any problem?
>
> Yes.  Yes, it certainly could.
>
> At least, after an upgrade, you should run postinstall fix with the etc
> set from the release to which you're upgrading.

Ok, did it the hard way. Backed up /etc and reinstalled /etc from 6.1
sets. Yet to restore everything, though quickly checked the network. Loss
continues to be present.

I read, it can be due to interference from neighboring wifi networks. Is
there any way to check that? I tried changing the channels manually which
did not help.

Mayuresh.