Re: Frustrating network latency issue on NetBSD 6.1

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 12:54:24PM +0000, Christos Zoulas wrote:
> >I think 36% is a large number for packet loss?
>
> It is a miracle that you can actually type through it.
>
> christos

Yes, somewhat... The loss varies and sometimes reaches down to 0
mysteriously without any specific apparent reason and I can type
smoothly. But more often it is in this annoying state.

I have to develop the habit of typing out long mails on local machine
first and then pasting till I resolve the issue. Doesn't happen very
naturally.

Mayuresh.