[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: Free Pascal 2.6.2 package for NetBSD?
Tim R writes:
- Greetings all, new here.
- I was looking around for a NetBSD package for Free Pascal 2.6.2
- but to no avail.
- I was able to download a NetBSD build from the Free Pascal repository.
- No issues so far. I was just wondering if anyone is looking into making a
- NetBSD pkgsrc package of Free Pascal? If not would it be a big "production"
- for me to do it? I am new to xBSD and haven't really looked into the ins
- and outs of pkgsrc yet. I have worked with many Linux flavors though so I
- pretty much know my way around the fundamentals.
I'd recommend asking questions about the packaging system in
pkgsrc-users%netbsd.org@localhost, or perhaps tech-pkg%netbsd.org@localhost.
That said, I'd strongly recommend joining the pkgsrc-wip
project on sourceforge, and doing your experimentation there.
Once you're happy there, one of the developer members of
pkgsrc-wip will get it into the appropriate portion of pkgsrc
Enjoy and good luck!
(and I may beat you too it, I've always enjoyed playing with
Eric Schnoebelen eric%cirr.com@localhost
One DNS to rule them all, One Resolver to find them,
One named to bring them all and in the Zone to bind them.
Main Index |
Thread Index |