Re: RAIDframe guide to complicated

That would be really nice... +1 for RAID1 support on sys installer...

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 10:50 PM, Brian A. Seklecki <> wrote:

On 2/19/2012 7:18 AM, Matthias Scheler wrote:

while discussing the benefits of RAIDframe and hardware RAID controllers
with a NetBSD users he was mentioning the complexity of setting up RAIDframe.
Reading the official NetBSD guide ...

It would even be less-complicated if we added RAID1 support to the sys installer.  ~BAS (LVM2, ZFS, and Vertitas wench now oh god help me)