[no subject]

Hi. I'm trying to attach Dell U2312HM 1920x1080 monitor to 6.0 system.
I tried both native and modular X without success with
nv(4) driver. With smaller 1280x1024 monitor everything worked fine.

I also tried two different nvidia cards (bult-in and pci-e).
The same result.

The problem is 1920x1080 resolution
is not detected correctly, xrandr lists some garbage
but not 1920x1080.

I've attached two Xorg.0.log produced by different
graphics cards. It seems to me something is wrong with DDC/EDID. Any ideas?