Re: reset with fss on 5.1.2

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 10:02:45PM +1100, Malcolm Herbert wrote:
|I've been looking at using fss with dump to prevent filesystem skew
|when taking backups. The method explained in the NetBSD Guide[1] looks
|promising, however I'm experiencing immediate host reboots when running
|the initial fssconfig command.

I've now tried minimal installs of 5.1.2 and 6.0 with both amd64 and
i386 ports - it appears that only 5.1.2 on amd64 has the problem.

I've managed to generate a screencap and placed this online at:

Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally                                                left