NetBSD installer(sysinst) doesn't recognize correct partition on target disk.

Dear All.

According to your advice, I decided to use newer version of NetBSD(ver. 6.0.1). And then, I could make recognize internal diskdrive of my laptop computer(Panasonic CF-R9).
Thank you for everyone.

Then, I am now trying to UPGRADE my NetBSD(4.0.1 -> 6.0.1).
All of OLD version's files are already copyed on new diskdrive of my new laptop.
And next, I wanna UPGRADING NetBSD using installer(sysinstall).
However, installer(sysinstall) cannot recognize correct partition of disk.
@: My OLD NetBSD(4.0.1)'s files are copied on /dev/wd0a
@: However, installer(sysinst) does accessing & mounting /dev/wd0e

Command: /sbin/fsck_ffs -p -q /dev/rwd0e
/dev/rwd0e: BAD SUPER BLOCK: CAN'T FIND SUPERBLOCK
/dev/rwd0e: UNEXPECTED INCONSISTENCY: RUN fsck_ffs MANUALLY

On the other hand, Once terminating sysinstall program, and trying to mount /dev/wd0a on
local mountpoint. It's successful.
> mount /dev/wd0a /mnt
> mount
/dev/wd0a on /mnt type ffs (local)

I wanna upgrading NetBSD files on /dev/wd0a partition.
Are there any ways to make installer(sysinst) recognize appropriate partion (not /dev/wd0e
but /dev/wd0a)?

Best regards.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ryo ONODERA" <ryo_on%yk.rim.or.jp@localhost>