Re: getting netbsd-6 source

On 1/7/13 8:02 PM, George Georgalis wrote:
Hi All -

Back in 2007 I inquired about efficiently pulling netbsd src,

Considering release process and my needs, I began using the following
script (below) to get netbsd-$tag as efficiently as possible.

Today, I see the most current url

however I'm getting errors opening ./source/ below that

500 Internal Error

An error occured on the server

anyone have an explanation?

Yes; that snapshot does not seem to have rsynced correctly. The previous one, from Jan 2, is OK. I'll look into it, but the easiest thing to do is wait until another netbsd-6 snapshot is built, and use that. It should happen within a day or two.