where can I get a good copy of tetex.tar.xz

I am trying to build the avrdude and avg-gcc packages and the both fail
trying to find tetex.tar.xz. I found two copies on diffreent ftp sites but it is
not passing the checks.

I don't see that file on ftp.netbsd.org either. Any one know where I can get
a clean copy that passes the check?

Ron Swiernik

Notice: This communication, including attachments, may contain confidential or
proprietary information to be conveyed solely for the intended recipient(s). If
you are not the intended recipient, or if you otherwise received this message
in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and promptly
delete this e-mail, including attachments, without reading or saving them in
any manner. The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction
of this e-mail, including attachments, is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful.