Re: Smaller artwork code-in task

Hi,

> Hi my name is Domhnall and I would like to work on the task of creating
> smaller artwork for NetBSD. I have 2 years experiance with graphic design
> and I would really love to work on this project with you. My code in
> username is DoubleInvertz and I hope you consider me for the Project.

Welcome to NetBSD!  You might find the:

  [1] NetBSD logos
  [2] Some material for advocacy
  [3] NetBSD Devotionalia

pages in the NetBSD Gallery [4] useful references for NetBSD logos and
existing artwork.

Good luck!

Thanks,

[1] http://www.netbsd.org/gallery/logos.html
[2] http://www.netbsd.org/gallery/advocacy/
[3] http://www.netbsd.org/gallery/devotionalia.html
[4] http://www.netbsd.org/gallery/
--
   NetBSD: simple; works; documented    /        Sailing at Newbiggin
        http://www.netbsd.org/        /   http://www.newbigginsailingclub.org/