Re: Xen Dom0 vs. DomU disk I/O

Well, when I set up a vnd device backed by a sparse file on ffs and create another ffs filesystem on it, I barely see any speed loss on it (80 - 90MB/s). There are also many other hypervisors operating on plain files.

Either way, I have to reinstall my box with another slice for my testing.

It would be nice if anyone could provide some data from a NetBSD dom0 instead of a Linux one.

Regards,

Stephan