Re: Official (sic) 6.0 CD's for sale anywhere?

On 11/18/12, matthew sporleder <msporleder%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> here are two which have netbsd 6:
> http://www.whatsmyip.org/os-discs-by-mail/
> http://www.getlinux.fr/linux/bsd

Thank you. I don't as a rule have recourse to prepared disques, but my
life is in such a flux right now as to available machines etc. that I
thought it would be reassuring to have some around. <g>

Best regards as per usual <g>
--
No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I am
not a looney! Why should I be tarred with the epithet looney merely

http://trollboy.thruhere.net:8080/MontyPython/fish.htm