Re: Unified BSD?

On 2012-11-16 12:48, Tomas Bodzar wrote:
On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 9:34 AM, Hub- FreeBSD <> wrote:

Actually, according to what we are tracking at, there are
currently *8*:

PYC-BSD (aka Rus-BSD)

Tracking something like DesktopBSD which doesn't exist for quite a
long time make statistics not much useful. MidnightBSD seems to be
same case as last activy on mailing list last year in May, forums
doesn't working at all so we are still on 4 core BSDs

I find it rather meaningless as a tracking tool for BSD in general. There is no way something like 2BSD would ever appear there, no matter how many systems were installed.

And I also do happen to consider OS-X to be a BSD system. :-)