Re: Regarding mentorship for Google Code in 2012

I am talking about the mentorship for the Google Code in 2012 where the pre-university students participate.
not about the Google Summer of Code.

SIncerely
Nitin Agarwal

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 1:21 PM, Matthias Scheler <tron%zhadum.org.uk@localhost> wrote:
On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 01:44:47AM +0500, Nitin Agamentorrwal wrote:
> I, Nitin Agarwal currently pursuing Computer Science and Engineering at
> International Institute of Information Technology would like to contribute
> towards the tasks and projects as a mentor in Google Code in 2012.

I'm sorry but Google Summer of Code 2012 ended month ago.

        Kind regards

--
Matthias Scheler                                  http://zhadum.org.uk/

--
Nitin Agarwal
Computer Science and Engineering Student