Regarding mentorship for Google Code in 2012

I, Nitin Agarwal currently pursuing Computer Science and Engineering at International Institute of Information Technology would like to contribute towards the tasks
and projects as a mentor in Google Code in 2012.
Also I am working as a Research Assistant at Virtual labs IIIT Hyderabad , which is a MHRD Government funded project as a software developer, web developer and systems administration.

I would be highly grateful if you express your interest to allow me working as a mentor and contact me for further discussion about the same.

Sincerely
Nitin Agarwal   IRC : invincible_nitin    Username : Nitin