NetBSD VPS in Australia

Hi everyone,

Do anyone have any experience here running NetBSD in a VPS located in
Australia, either as a supported OS or in a generic VPS? My current VPS
provider Mammoth has been reliable and fast, but CentOS has me missing
NetBSD something fierce.

If not, hypothetically speaking would it be possible to bootstrap NetBSD
in a Linux VPS, or would it be needlessly complex? I remember reading
somewhere that someone did this, but I haven't been able to find it.

Apologies if I should have posted this in regional-au, but this list
seems to have more traffic.

--
Cheers,
Ruben Schade