Re: PF on NetBSD 6.0 RC1

On Thu, 13 Sep 2012, at 06:38:55 -0500, Edgar Rodolfo wrote:
>Hi guys.
>I am testing NetBSD 6.0 RC1, i saw that in NetBSD 6.0 RC1 there are
>not lkm module and the file /etc/lkm.conf, I were looking for the
>file (#find / -iname lkm.conf) then i do not see the file.
>I have PF currently, it works, I put in /etc/rc.conf
>is enough? or should i install the module?
>The documentation ( says
>that to use Pf is necessary lkm, :o
The web-based documentation for PF is out of date. For NetBSD 6.0,
what you've done in /etc/rc.conf is sufficient, assuming you're on an
architecture that supports the new type of modules. (The old LKM
modules have been supplanted.)
I've submitted a PR[1] to update the web documentation, but it hasn't
been processed yet.