Re: Laptop Recommendations

=> Hi Wladimir
=>
=> My recommendation is buying a Thinkpad series for laptop; generally
=> good machines.
=>
=> I'm using it for more than ten years with good results.

   I have a relatively modern Thinkpad (I forget the model) but fell back
to running Linux on it. The X driver for the video required kernel
extensions which NetBSD doesn't (didn't?) have (yet), so all I had was
a VGA driver. Also, I got an advanced wireless card, and that wasn't
supported either.

   Good hardware, but be careful about driver support.

                                   Gary Duzan