Laptop Recommendations

Dear all,

I'm considering buying a laptop, on which I'd like to install NetBSD.
I'm going to use it primarily as my home PC + for doing some
occasional not very heavy programming tasks. The main thing I'm
interested in is good support for ACPI, wlan and multimedia devices
(like audio, webcam). As far as I could see from

http://wiki.netbsd.org/laptops/

the best supported laptops seem to be IBM/Lenovo's ThinkPads. The
particular model I'm interested in is probably

Lenovo Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E420 (NZ15CRT or 1141RU6)
with Intel HD Graphics 3000 and Core i3 2310M Processor

Did anyone have successful experience with this model regarding
multimedia and wlan, what other models could you suggest for an
average home PC with a more or less acceptable price - amybe IdeaPads?

Thanks

With kind regards,
Vladimir