Net-snmp, process list on NetBSD not working?

Hi all

I'm having quite a problem with Net-SNMP on NetBSD and I can't seem to
crack what is going on, or rather the lack of what is going on.

I need to monitor for certain processes, as well as disk, network and
other useful information, Enter Net-SNMP, I'm using it successfully on
both FreeBSD and various distributions of Linux. And while Disk/Net
doesn't seem to pose much of a problem, The process list doesn't really
want to play nice with me. Usually I can walk the
HOST-RESOURCES-MIB::hrSWRunName
without problems. On NetBSD not so much, here I only get

HOST-RESOURCES-MIB::hrSWRunName = No Such Instance currently exists at
this OID

Whereas the others yield a nice process list.

I've installed pkgsrc/net/net-snmp with the following options:

PKG_OPTIONS.net-snmp=inet6 ssl perl

The /usr/pkg/etc/snmpd.conf looks like this :

com2sec   mycommunity    [MYNETISREMOVED]   mycommunity
group     mycommunity    v1   mycommunity
group     mycommunity    v2c  mycommunity
view      all  included .1
access    mycommunity    ""   any  noauth    exact     all  none none
syslocation somewhere in outer space
syscontact Me <me@localhost>
sysServices    72
disk /
disk /var
disk /home
mibs +all

Is there any switch/option or something else I'm missing since I cannot get this
working? Or is this simply not supported on NetBSD?

I've tried searching the net for any/some/just a tidbit of information
regarding this, nothing seems to spring up.

Hope someone can help here ;-)

S. P. Skou

--
GPG Key: 8E58ACB3