Re: Introducting sysbuild

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 7:53 PM, Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost>
wrote:

> That's quite useful; I have been using etcmanage for this, but will
> probably switch to this.

Thanks :)

> I think you might consider at least a MESSAGE about changing
> login.conf for the sysbuild user - my first attempt failed with a
> vfork error, the seconfd was OK after I almost unlimited that user.

Do you have any custom settings in login.conf?  With the defaults,
things should work fine (they do here, with up to 4 cores).  I don't
think the MESSAGE should worry about custom settings: after all, if
you tweaked things in your system, you can probably predict the kinds
of problems you may experience.

--
Julio Merino / @jmmv