double dk(4) (3TB drives in RAID)

Hi!

I have 2 3TB drives and got them work with gpt and dkctl as I found in internet
sources. However as I understand the only way to create 3TB RAID-1 partition is
to get gpt on /dev/raid device. I just want to be sure - I gonna to have such a
sandwitch: ffs - dk2 - raid - dk1&dk0 - physical devices. Is it working
solution and there is no way to put filesystem over raw raid device for
example? Or maybe to put raid device on physical devices.

More than that, I've tried to complete this setup and got a problem:
[root@crux ~]$ gpt create raid7
[root@crux ~]$ gpt add -b 128 raid7
[root@crux ~]$ dkctl raid7 addwedge storage3 128 5860532703 4.2BSD
[root@crux ~]$ gpt show raid7
           0           1         PMBR
           1           1         Pri GPT header
           2          32         Pri GPT table
          34          94
         128  5860532703      1  GPT part - NetBSD FFSv1/FFSv2
  5860532831          32         Sec GPT table
  5860532863           1         Sec GPT header

[root@crux ~]$ newfs -b64k -O2 dk2
newfs: /dev/rdk2 partition type is not `4.2BSD'

Also I fear auto-configuration will stuck double discovering dk devices at
startup.

NetBSD is 6.0_BETA2/amd64. Thanks in advance!

--
Sincerelly yours