Soekris net6501 for NetBSD?

Hello,

   I was considering setting my DSL modem+router into bridged mode and
handle everything on a <subj>. But looking through the soekris.com web
page, I see:

   ``FreeBSD 8.2, OpenBSD and Linux 3.0.0 have all been tested to be
working well.''

   ..and I read through a few months of mailing list archives to find
that the number of posts which mention NetBSD is alarmingly low.

   If I'm going to buy a dedicated machine to handle the traffic coming
from my ISP, I want to be certain it'll work, and work well. Are there
any net6501 users out there who have any experiences running NetBSD on it?

   Are there any other systems I should be considering (with roughly the
same specs)?

--
Kind regards,
Jan Danielsson