Re: FTP-client for Windows, safety concerns - now FTP-server

Am Freitag, 15. Juni 2012, 13:52:48 schrieben Sie:
> Hi Niels,
> do you have ProFTPd running under inetd?

i usually run proFTPd as standalone as it is used often...

> I wonder it works that nice with ProFTPd or
> vsftpd ...
In ProFTPd you have to define the

        ServerType      inetd

see here for a mini inetd HOWTO for ProFTPd:

> For personal use I prefer the lftp client - but that's a unix thing.
...could fully understand this ;)

good luck.
best regards,

 Niels Dettenbach