Re: wscons, usb keyboard and bépo

Yjanks for your informayion, Ian.

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 8:50 PM, Ian D. Leroux <>
> At Sun, 8 Apr 2012 19:49:11 +0200,
>> hans dinsen-hansen <> wrote:
>> ... it is beyond me what the meaning of "gr_c" is..
> See my reply to Koodo: ..-
Oh yes, I saw it.  Thank you for that.

My problem with my USB-keyboard was originally that the erase
button gave on a pc.keyboard gives the caracter  '^?' (Erase), whereas
the USB-setting is '^H', (BackSpace), and then I got lost in the wscons
codes.  I solved that problem with a tset command in my .login file.

But thank you for your helt.  O have information enough to implement
my more personal preferences