Re: wscons, usb keyboard and bépo

Hello List.& Kooda

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 11:34 PM, Kooda <kooda%upyum.com@localhost> wrote:
> I have absolutely no problem with my PS/2 keyboard but when I try to use my
> usb
> keyboard (which is a TypeMatrix 2030), the layout is completely different  ...

Once upon a time I thought I understood enough of wscons to make my own
changes.   But after I got a USB-keyboard, I get more and more
confused.  I simply gave it up!  The worst thing (for me) was that the backspace
button sends the character "Backspace" and not "Erase".  Finally I gave it up
and in my . login-file, I simply use the command
      tset -Q -e '^H'
in order to use my USB keyboard.   I mis.type a lot  ;:-(

But I guess that we need more documentation on wscons.

Or should we simply say as my fortune cookie said yesterday::
       ...  don't document; if it was
        hard to write, it should be hard to understand.

Please, somebody,, help us dummies.

Hans