Re: compiling 5.1.2 kernel for amd64 on i386?

Thanks to respondents who politely pointed me at the -m option instead
of the -a option ... that got me a little way ahead, however the make
depend step is now failing looking for nbmkdep.  When I first saw
this error I blew away and rebuild all my tools, however the error
persists ...

unfortunately the host is not on the network at the moment for me to drop
an exact session log in here ... let me know if this is required.

Regards,
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch%mjch.net@localhost                                                left