Re: Badly need help : Microhpone not working

        Hello.  In looking at your previous message, it looks like you need to
set the recording source to the device you want.
In the output you supply, I see:
> record.mic=63,63
> record.mic2=128,128
> record.mic2.mute=off
> inputs.beep=255,255
> outputs.dacsel=DAC00
> record.source=ADC01

What happens if you try:
mixerctl -w record.source=mic
or
mixerctl -w record.source=mic2

        When you record do you get silence or does the recording program write
no output at all?  That is, do you get a file with bytes in it, but when you
play it it's silent or do you get a file of 0 length when you try to record?

-thanks
-Brian