Problem with Xen domU

Hello,
I know what you are going to tell me, this is for the Xen list and not for
NetBSD.

Well, it very well might but the problem I'm having is with a NetBSD dom0
and a CentOS 5 domU that I don't have on a CentOS 5 dom0 with a CentOS domU

It should be quite straight forward, the problem is my VM ran out of space
so I want to attach another virtual device to expand the LVM.
This is the procedure I followed:
Create the virtual drive:  dd if=/dev/zero
of=/path/to/vm/folder/newdrive.img bs=1025k seek=25600 count=1

Edit the cfg file:
Originally:
disk = [ 'file:/home/vms/run/openbravo/openbravo.img,xvda,w', ]

Now:
disk = [
        'file:/home/vms/run/openbravo/openbravo.img,xvda,w',
        'file:/home/vms/run/openbravo/openbravo2.img,xvdb,w',
       ]

I start the VM and I get these:
Buffer I/O error on device xvdb, logical block 0
Buffer I/O error on device xvdb, logical block 1
Buffer I/O error on device xvdb, logical block 2
Buffer I/O error on device xvdb, logical block 3

Same error from fdisk.

Any ideas will be more than welcome.

Cheers,

Max