mail/mutt-devel: new errors

I have started getting following error with mutt-devel:

DB_ENV->dbremove: method not permitted before handle's open method

and more such messages on starting mutt when it tries to connect to imap
server.

I don't think mutt-devel changed recently. I just upgraded NetBSD to 6.0
BETA and rebuilt many packages in which it got rebuilt.

Any reason for above error and what could be the resolution?

Mayuresh