NetBSD-6.0_BETA & network interface (re)ordering

Hi,

I upgraded a testbox to NetBSD-6.0_BETA yesterday, in order to start
testing/verifying that "all" things we use works properly.
The upgrade went flawless, except for one thing I've noticed. One of the bge*
interfaces was renumbered from bge2 -> bge4.
So now I have bge0, bge1 (dualport builtin) and bge4 (PCI card, and former bge2)

What might be the cause of that?

Re,
/P