Re: Installing netsurf

Hi

On 02/20/12 12:27, Ian D. Leroux wrote:
On Mon, Feb 20, 2012, at 08:59, Riccardo Mottola wrote:
when installing netsurf from sources, I get a failure:

pkg_add: no pkg found for '/usr/pkgsrc/packages/All/libidn-
1.23.tgz', sorry.

Any ideas?
It looks like an attempt to install missing dependencies from locally
available binary packages.  If you're building netsurf from pkgsrc, this
should not happen (missing dependencies should just get built as
necessary).  What exact command did you run?
I went into /usr/pkgsrc/www/netsurf and typed "sudo make install"
Some dependencies were pulled in, but then it stopped. I did a make clean for libidn, cvs-updated pkgsrc and now it installed. Possibly something dirty.

Riccardo