To: "phony" <>
Cc: <>
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 5:35 AM
Subject: Re: X server for Cirrus Logic CL-GD5434

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 07:07:19AM +0900, phony wrote:
Hi all.

Now, I have a occasion to develop Cirrus Logic CL-GD5434 graphics controller
based X server.
Do you know where we can obtain it's TECHNICAL DOCUMENT
(for software document rather than hardware's one)

Closest I can find is the GD5446 Technical Reference Manual.
Apparently this is a somewhat similar chip.