Re: ongoing major problems with NetBSD-5 and LOCKDEBUG on multi-core system

In Message <>,
   Thor Lancelot Simon <>wrote:

=>On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 07:55:21AM -0500, Gary Duzan wrote:
=>>    It has been a while, but as of a few years ago LOCKDEBUG simply
=>> was incompatible with multiprocessor systems. I don't recall seeing
=>> anything explicit to indicate that it was working again, so I would
=>> hesitate to attempt it again.
=>Uh, no.

   Ok, good. :-)

                                        Gary Duzan