Network driver for Lenovo G570

Hi,

I am having issue with my current Lenovo G570 laptop, its seem that the
network card on that laptop isn't supported yet by Netbsd.

I believe it's an Atheros AR8131/AR8132 NICs from my research online.  I
came across DragonFlyBSD and notice that their 2.6.3 just imported the
alc(4) driver for Atheros AR8131/AR8132 NICs.

Can you direct me to where I can get a driver for that nic card to work with
the latest Netbsd?

Regards,

Loi Giang

System Administrator, IT

GiveX | Tel: 416.350.9660 x390 | Fax: 416.350.9661

 <mailto:amanda%givex.com@localhost> lgiang%givex.com@localhost

 <http://www.givex.com/> untitled

Before printing this email please consider the impact on the environment and
help protect it.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This email contains information which may be
privileged, confidential or exempt or prohibited from disclosure under
applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby NOTIFIED that any dissemination,
distribution, retention, archiving or copying of this message and/or the
contents thereof is strictly prohibit

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of
image001.png]