Re: named.conf - logfile question

Am Freitag, 9. Dezember 2011, 12:36:06 schrieben Sie:
> Can anybody help me out what to add to named.conf in the section
> logging{};
> to stop this entries to appear. I tried hints found on Google, but these
> dont work on NetBSD 5.1 and BIND 9.5.2-P2.

You can disable any security related log ouput by i.e.:

        category security { null; };

within your logging configuration - but this might not be that want you want
ideally.

I.e. use just a small logging configuration like:

logging {
        channel default_log {
                file "/var/log/named/named.log" versions 5 size 50M;
                print-time yes;
                print-severity yes;
                print-category yes;
        };