Re: Need printer recommendation

herbert langhans writes:
- A short question - what laser printer do you use with NetBSD? I would be
- very happy with a Cups-free solution. Maybe a network printer what
- connects by TCP/IP?

I've been very happy with my ethernet connected postscript
capable Brother printers.

The inexpensive black and white printer is a HL-5250DN, while the
more expensive color multi-function laser is a MFC-9840CDW.  Both
duplex as well (something I considered a key feature.)

Eric Schnoebelen
   "We're the technical experts. We were hired so that management could
        ignore our recommendations and tell us how to do our jobs."
         -- Mike Andrews in <eUJE5.880$>