Re: How to include items for build with build.sh?

On 11/6/11 8:32 PM, Louis Guillaume wrote:

Thanks for looking Julio. That's what I thought you'd say. I was hoping
otherwise.

So now the question is - how do I build a usable resize_ffs on netbsd-5.
Just doing a "make" in sbin/resize_ffs doesn't pick up all the build
settings and fails. Setting TOOLDIR to my usual one and running make
from /usr/src helps, but then make doesn't even find any of the standard
headers. Obviously it's missing some more environmental stuff that
build.sh normally sets up.

You can either do this:

cd /usr/src
./build.sh -T /my/tools ...extra flags... tools
cd sbin/resize_ffs
/my/tools/bin/nbmake-i386 dependall
/my/tools/bin/nbmake-i386 install
... this will put the binary in destdir, which you have configured through build.sh ...

Or this:

cd /usr/src/sbin/resize_ffs
make USETOOLS=no
make USETOOLS=no install