Re: How to include items for build with build.sh?

On 11/6/11 5:32 PM, Louis Guillaume wrote:

So now the question is - how do I build a usable resize_ffs on netbsd-5. Just doing a "make" in sbin/resize_ffs doesn't pick up all the build settings and fails. Setting TOOLDIR to my usual one and running make from /usr/src helps, but then make doesn't even find any of the standard headers. Obviously it's missing some more environmental stuff that build.sh normally sets up.

Ultimately what I need is a usable resize_ffs for netbsd-5, i386...

Really, you want resize_ffs from -current anyway; there have been a number of improvements that have not yet been pulled up to netbsd-5. I'll try to request it this week. In general, though, you'd want to run $TOOLDIR/bin/nbmake-i386 in the given directory to get it all built properly.

+j