Re: xenbackendd error

On Fri, 28 Oct 2011 13:44:33 +0200, Roger Pau Monné wrote:
2011/10/28 Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost>:

No, that's ok. This is fixed in HEAD, and there is a pending
pullup for netbsd-5:
http://releng.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/req-5.cgi?show=1682

I thought this bug was introduced after the merge of the
rmind-uvmplock branch, or at least I'm not able to reproduce it on
previous kernels.

Sorry but there is somethings wrong in my mind.

OK i aplly the diff to /usr/src/sys/arch/xen/xen/xbdback_xenbus.c but i don't remember have to compile netbsd kernel during XEN41 install ?. i have always plays with xenkernel and xentools. After apply the diff i must re-compile somethings ? i think yes but..

Thank's
Bruno
--
Sallanches Data Network (SDN)