font rendering problem on modular Xorg

hi everyone,

Is anyone experimenting a font rendering problem like this?
While using jwm, bouml, openoffice and emacs, I’ve just got blank label
on most of the menu items, buttons, or textboxes those programs have.
When typing command on emacs, the cursor moves but no text is shown.
The same behavior appears when I open an 'file dialog' (openoffice, bouml).

Curiously, xfce and firefox work perfectly.

I’ve checked (xorg.conf, mkfontscale/dir and fc-cache) fonts path configuration
but found nothing wrong.

I’m using pkgsrc 2011Q3, modular Xorg and the current version 5.99.56.