Re: ssh host key bootstrap

At 11:09 Uhr -0500 29.09.2011, David Young wrote:

>Has anyone struck on a trustworthy and convenient way to keep
>ssh_known_hosts files synchronized across a bunch of NetBSD / Mac OS X /
>Linux boxes?

sysutils/radmind does that for me here, together with a script that builds
ssh_known_hosts from the Radmind repository.

It does a lot more, so may or may not fit your bill.

        hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-3281