Re: Re (2): Linux emulation with actual Linux installation?

In Message <41342.173.69.172.57.1316377483.squirrel%www.bigjar.com@localhost>,
   jmitchel@bigjar.comwrote:

=>Out of curiosity would chroot /path_to_linux_partition/ work? Has anyone
=>tried it?

   I believe I tried it at one point. I seem to recall that some
things worked while others didn't. A little poking around indicates
that it could require some more configuration. Easy enough to play
with, regardless.

   Have fun. :-)

                                        Gary Duzan