valgrind on NetBSD from pkgsrc?

Hello,

I know there is a valgrind NetBSD port and I use pkgin to search for the package, but pkgin told me that there is no such package. However, when I search through google, there are valgrind pkgsrc build logs, and some other pages has shown that there is a valgrind package in pkgsrc called valgrind-2.4.0nb1. I was confused and could anyone tell me that whether I can obtain valgrind from pkgsrc?

Thanks.

Regards,
H Xu
2011/9/16